Level 7 | Online Learning | Endorsed by Quality Licence Scheme
The Chartered Management Consultant ® (ChMC) designation is designed for high achieving individuals who want to take the next major step along their career path within a vast range of key areas. This flexible online course is available 24/7 and allow you to learn at time pace that is convenient for you.
In order to qualify for the ChMC certificate the Advanced Diploma in Business Administration - Level 7 - QLS must be successfully completed. This course is provided by Brentwood Opening Learning College one of the UK's leading online providers.
BOLC provides a platform where you can polish your potentials by getting all the necessary skills, training and education that you need for success.Book this Course
The Course Syllabus
Course content is distributed over a series of 17 modules, which conclude with online assessments for submission to your assigned tutor:
- What is the Business Environment?
- Active Performance Management
- Fundamentals of Administration
- Human Resource Management
- Managing Business Finances
- Effective Marketing Strategies
- Report Writing in Business Communication
- Managing Time, Stress and Crises in Business
- Assess, Manage and Monitor Risk in a Business Environment
- Effective ways to Maintain Customer Relationships
- Team management Skills
- Managing Virtual/Remote Teams
- Succession Planning
- Talent Management
- Business Etiquette
- Developing Codes for Office Ethics
- Developing your Executive Presence