Online Learning | Exam taken under proctor surveillance
The mergers and acquisitions certificate is a completely online course provided by our academic partner, Brainmeasures. This exam is taken under proctor surveillance.
The Course Syllabus
Course content is distributed over a series of 10 modules, which conclude with an online exam:
- Process of Acquisition
- Keys of Participation
- Target Evaluation
- Sheet of Terms
- Integration Process
- Acquisition Types
What are the prerequisites for CMAS?
- Applicant must hold a Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Must process three years experience in the field.
Steps to obtain the professional designation:
- Complete the online Certificate in Mergers & Acquisition offered by our partner, Brainmeasures.
- After successful completion CIMC will issue a certificate in Mergers and Acquisitions.
- Professional designation certificate, will be issued on the payment of administrative fee to CIMC.
- You will be given a reference e-book to read which has 321 pages and the test will be based on that e-book , you can take the test only after 10 days of purchase.
- On successful completion of this certificate you will be awarded the professional designation awarded is Chartered Management Consultant in Mergers & Acquisition
Who Stands to Benefit from this Course
This course is designed so that anyone with an interest in the topic can study the course, and having studied properly, pass the exam. Below is a list of some professions which may be enhanced by taking this course:
- Team Leader
- Business Consulting
- Merger and Acquisition Consultancy